Thursday, July 26, 2012

THE CORE

The core, the inside, the inner past of the deepest part: there you are, that, you are. There's no way back from this path of love. There is a way forward, always forward. I jumped into the pool a long time ago. Cannot even consider if there is water in it or not, because there is not "water", there are oceans, Oceans and Seas in which I dive you, I dive into you, we dive together. Molecules of water are just molecules of water, in the oceans, in the Oceans and Seas. Just the same, just radically different. The clear shout of independence of each molecule of water: the waves, the waves of your hands, of your body, the waves of your voice, that reach me foamy and softly.. My love, like an ocean, like the Oceans and Seas, limitless, endless, youless....

No comments: