Friday, July 13, 2012

THIS IS THE FIRST NIGHT

This is the first night. Of many more nights. It will be the beginning of the ending. Somehow I know. It could be a happy ending, or it may turn out a sad ending.... But endings are also beginnings of other things. Maybe it's the end of my silence. Maybe it's the beginning of my speech. I love you. I love you like I have never loved anyone. I should write in Spanish maybe, and let the google translator do the rest. But just going back into my blog has brought some amazing friendship from the past, just like that... in a click of mouse... I should write,  like a should breath like a should do some exercise.. and I will do all of it, very hard, and I will do it until my happiness pours out of the world and into the universe... Oh how much I love you, whoever, whatever, wherever you are... Unconditonal love...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..."happiness is only real when shared": you made me happy again, little chick, magic chick, sweet girl, my very best friend, the one and only...

Your FAN #1